The first rule of Flight Club is…

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

PhilipHart
    Participant

Having just read in BT that Easyjet unveils Flight Club loyalty scheme, I began to ponder what the rules might be 🙂

The first rule of Flight Club is: You do not talk about Flight Club.

The second rule of Flight Club is: You do not talk about Flight Club.

Third rule of Flight Club: Someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, the flight is over.

Fourth rule: only two guys to a flight.

Fifth rule: one flight at a time, fellas.

Sixth rule: no shirts, no shoes.

Seventh rule: Flights will go on as long as they have to.

And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first night at Flight Club, you have to flight.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Very good 🙂

I think it’s funny they’ve called it that, especially since it’s what they’ve called it internally for years as they ran the trial while they tried to think of a better name, and then, of course, it ended up being the name by default.

Back then, of course, the rule not to talk about it made sense since they were still working out what form it was going to be and didn’t want to raise or dash expectations. Now I can imagine some marketing around it being a flyer’s best kept secret….

FDOS_UK
    Participant

U2 have consulted widely about this, asking the easyJet community what it should look like.

it should offer some decent benefits.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls