Thai outrageous customer service

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

• JasonMyers
    Participant

Strange one then if they already had it verified???

TimFitzgeraldTC
    Participant

Hi IFH

Agency bookings don’t require a credit card. It is only bookings made online on most carriers that they can ask for this.

CarlaDevis
    Participant

My last year’s travels were pretty epic; they took me to a place that I’ve desired to go since I first caught the travel bug: Thailand..Night, take a leisurely stroll and dine on the beach with our toes in the sand and enjoy piles of fresh seafood and curry; then dance at the night away at some of the most outrageous beach parties on the planet. We were thinking food at the restaurants will be incredible and the service will be the worst. But, it all opposite so I must say it is an exotic destination.

JohnHarper
    Participant

As with many stories such as this, I can’t help but think there is rather more to it than the original letter writer told. People lose credit cards all the time, airlines know this and have procedures in place to deal with it. All you have to do is let them know and the procedures kick in. If you don’t let them know, take the consequences which may include not being allowed to fly.

I have always found Thai customer service to be exemplary.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls