Thai Airways B777-300ER

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

Surprise! First long haul with TG in many years.
    More comfortable flat-bed seat than Lufthansa's new business – wide enough, long enough. Interesting 3-point seat belt – first time on an aircraft for me. Congratulations Thai.
    Maybe I will start flying you again when you get more of this configuration across your long haul flights.

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user 187266 can be found here

MrMichael
    Participant

I use TG often, generally very good. What does bug me is the constant change of aircraft type on the LHR/BKK route. In the past year I have experienced A340/B777/B747 all with same flight number. Personally I prefer the 777.

Recollection of my last experience (business) was, on time, seat great, food average, crew brilliant, lounge at BKK chavvy.

AMcWhirter
    Participant

MrMichael – TG is famous for its last minute plane changes.

Would just like to point out that only TG’s A380 and its newish B777-300ERs (none of which are rostered for the BKK-LHR route at the present time) have fully flat beds in business class.

In fact the A380, which was supposed to enter service on the London route last year, may not appear in the UK for some time because TG’s passenger numbers are below expectations.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls