Texas Hill Country Resort

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

Jessyoung
    Participant

I just received a Hill Country Newsletter on Texas wild flowers from the new JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa – it isn’t opening until February but I guess they are getting people interested in the great things surrounding the resort. I was interested to read about what’s in bloom. I’ve seen the bluebonnets covering the highways but I didn’t know that there was a wild flower festival up near Fredericksburg. Also, it’s peak lavender season and Becker Vineyards and Blanco, TX both have great festivals coming up in May and June. Thanks JW for bringing those to my attention – the resort says it will incorporate all of these Texas blooms into its landscaping and through out the resort’s decor and spa treatments.

VintageKrug
    Participant

If you are staying here, do ensure you register for the Marriott Double NIghts promotion:

http://joinmarriottrewards.com/doublerewards/RN09/

This will help you progress to elite status twice as fast as might normally be the case.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls