Tarantulas on a Plane!

Back to Forum
Viewing 12 posts - 151 through 162 (of 162 total)

• JonathanCohen09
    Participant

Hello Hess,

how are you my dear friend. I had an excellent weekend in Israel for asking. It was 27 degrees and warm enough to get a few hours in the sun on the beach.

I always enjoy myself there as I can combine business with visiting my parents at the same time.

How are you doing and might we see you at the ‘posters’ meeting in January?

All the best,

Jonathan

Hess963
    Participant

Hi Jonathan !!

Lucky you!–you can combine work with leisure. Really need a break in a warmer area at the moment. Might come back to you in the future about some great ideas and help for travelling to Israel.

I have given my free dates for January. It is not so flexible as the others but I am confident that even if I miss this gathering there will be another one or just meet some of you separately.

Best wishes

Hess

JonathanCohen09
    Participant

Hello Hess,

great to hear from you. I know that this is not a socila website but there is no other way for us to be in contact at the moment.

If you are interested in spending a few days in Israel, maybe we could arrange to be there at the same time, if our diaries would allow, and then I would be happy to show you around what is a beautiful country.

It would also be a great chance for us to meet. If or when you have dates then let me know and maybe we could sort something out.

hope to hear fron you again soon.

Safe travels,

All the best,

Jonathan

Hess963
    Participant

Hi Jonathan !!

Thank you for your proposal–will come back to it–just have to plan it next year.

Have a relaxing weekend and safe travels as you always say !!

Best Regards

Hess

SimonRowberry
    Participant

Chaps,

Don’t you think this is getting a bit too much like Facebook??!!!!

Cheers,

Simon

Hess963
    Participant

Spoil sport !!
    Wish you too a relaxing weekend and safe travels–Simon !!

Cheers

Hess

Hess963
    Participant

Hi Jonathan !

Busy today ? Not commenting today?
    Or are you preparing for BA’s PR schmooze at the Dorchester this evening ? : ) ———!!

Hess

JonathanCohen09
    Participant

Hi Hess,

thanks for your enquiry. A busy day, and I did not see anything that I wanted to comment on.

BA seem to have missed me of the guest list for tonight, I am sure that must have been by mistake.

I hope you are well my friend? !!!

All the best,

Jonathan

Hess963
    Participant

Hi Jonathan !!

BA miss you by mistake ?–Do you want to share us something? You really think–it is worth to be schmoozed by W. Walsh and the Waterside Brigade? I am just curious– what is the hype all about ? We will see it tomorrow.

Lots of work to do and will be a full week! Hope to stay well, inspite of this bad weather !

Wish you a nice week and all the best regards

Hess

JonathanCohen09
    Participant

Hi Hess,

sorry, I was being or trying to be funny as there is no way BA wouold invite me to anything.

Have a great week.I am off to Israel again next week for a couple of days in the sun and may do some business as well.

Cheers,

Jonathan

Hess963
    Participant

Hoy Jonathan !

I should have known that you are making fun!

You know what I should really ask the Site administrator for your email address, so I can write to you more personally and private.
    If you have nothing against it, I will write Tom Otley an email requesting your email address–only when you allow it !!

I am really getting envy here–a couple of days in the warm Israel. It really sounds so easy to get there and spend some sunny days–hmmmm !

Hess

JonathanCohen09
    Participant

Hi Hess,

I am very happy for you to have my private email address.

Dear Tom,

Hess is going to write to you shortly requesting my personal email address. I am by this post giving you permission to give my personal email address to Hess when you receive his request.

Yours sincerely,

Jonathan Cohen

Hopefully the above will enable you to get my address from Tom, if not let me know and we will sort out another solution.

I look forward to hearing from you directly soon and maybe to have you as my gueat to show you round Israel.

Best as always,

Jonathan

Viewing 12 posts - 151 through 162 (of 162 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls