TAP Portugal Business

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

kennethstoddart
    Participant

Outward bound Faro-LHR via Lisbon executive class…superb experience and time flew in their very comfortable Lisbon lounge [6 hrs stopover] food excellent and service beyond reproach.

Inward bound LHR to Faro in economy dreadfull experience…initially bumped on to an earlier non cabin service flight as my flight would not have made connection in Lisbon…connecting flight was delayed over one hour with no advice or communication…..finally they lost my luggage for two days although located by them in a few hours…I have sent 6 emails requesting some compensation but only recd acknowledgements and no definitive reply [2 weeks have elapsed].

To sumarise TAP executive is excellent. Tap economy is dreadfull…customer relations needs a good kick up the backside…and last but not least communications are an absolute joke.

HaggisCH
    Participant

I am planning a trip from ZRH to LIS and trying to decide between Swiss or TAP in business class. I have flown Swiss on many occasions and their service is great, but I am always interested in trying a different airline and i have never flown TAP. However, i am trying to confirm the seating arrangement in TAP Executive class on European flights? Do they keep the middle seat free? I have checked the TAP website and seatplans but this is not clear. Any help or suggestions from the forum welcome.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls