TAM to remove First Class

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

TheMidasGold
    Participant

News today from Brazil that TAM is to remove their first class cabin from their long haul service to enable them to focus on a higher quality business product.

TAM’s 777 only has 4 seats in first, and I always thought it was one of the nicest products in the air.

However, with only 4 seats in first, and business class seats that are not lay-flat, perhaps you can understand their desire to invest more in their business product.

http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/mercado/2014/05/1448105-tam-acaba-com-a-primeira-classe-e-investe-em-melhorias-na-executiva.shtml

Str8Talking
    Participant

Let’s just hope that investment in their business product means something along the lines of what is coming on the new LATAM A350s and B787s rather than what LAN currently has on their 787s. And of course, finally do away with the recliners on their 767s if they plan on keeping the aircraft.

TheMidasGold
    Participant

That’s their plan as far as I can tell. I’m done with sliding down those pesky business angled-flat seats.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls