Swiss Avro RJ100

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

I booked this flight using 15,000 Miles&More and little over €40. I considered this good value as it was a last-minute booking and I was travellling on Good Friday.

After a very busy morning I took a taxi to Luxembourg Airport for the 14:35 departure to Zurich.

After checking in my underweight bag I headed straight through security.

I have no *A lounge access so had a quick Riesling in the departures area.

It has been a long time since I last flew on an AvroRJ100. Using one of the few airbridges we boarded promptly. The previous evening I had selected 21A (back row) online on this 2-3 configured aircraft.

It was a very short 40-minute flight during which we were only served a drink and a couple of chocolate Easter eggs (mini). But there was something special about the flight thanks to the two cabin crew members.

By the way, the English translation in the inflight magazine is flawless.

On arrival it was a bus to the terminal. I noticed that Business passengers had a posher minivan.

ZRH was quite a culture shock with friendly people everywhere from the coop to reception at my airport hotel.

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user icenspice can be found here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls