SWISS AIR

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

BRUSHES
    Participant

HAS ANYONE FLOWN ‘F’ ON ZURICH TO SHANGHAI? ANY COMMENTS AS TO COMFORT OF SEATS, FLIGHT, ETC? THANK YOU
    ALAN

JonathanCohen09
    Participant

Hi Alan,
    I have been lucky enough to fly ‘F’ class with Swiss on several occassions. I have flown to Hong Kong not Shanghai but I imagine the service will be similar.

The seats in ‘F’ are very comfortable fully flat beds with nice large pillows and a proper duvey when you are ready to sleep. The crew will make up the bed for you if you ask them to. The food was excellent both ways with an excellent choice of Western and Chinese dishes and the service was really good, cabin crew attentive and available but not in your face. The in flight entertainment was not as good as some other carriers on the route but was more than adequate and I was not bored on either flight.

I am sure you will enjoy the flight and would be interested to hear your views when you get back as I have not flown with Swiss for a while. Bon Voyage!!!

BRUSHES
    Participant

I WILL MANY THANKS
    BEST
    ALAN

Hess963
    Participant

I just want to round up my predecessor’s comment to LX’s F service.
    There is a very nice F Lounge in ZRH. The food quality and service are just the same great experiences as in the First Class Terminal/Lounges of LH in FRA or MUC. You’ll going to be shuttled by a limousine from the Lounge to the plane. As far as I know LX use the A340 to PVG, so the F seat will be similar to the former F class seat of South African Airways. Perhaps when you are lucky, you might experience the new refurbished F class suite.!! I wish you luck!!
    As for the service on board, have not till yet experienced any faults in F cabin service. In my opinion, LX’s F best argument is the food. You can always ask the F/A and always get it without any hassle. If there is any downsides, perhaps the amenity kit which is comparing to EK’s extensive contents rather basic( La Prairie products); the PJ you get is quite good though. But the “First Class” inscription might not be everyone’s taste.
    Wish you a pleasant flight and tell us about it when you come back!!!

BRUSHES
    Participant

THANK YOU I WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED AFTER MY TRIP. MY EXPERIENCES ON OZ HAVE BEEN GREAT SO IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO COMPARE
    BEST
    ALAN

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls