Swiss A319-112 Economy (short-haul)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

GerritvanWijk
    Participant

Had to go for work to London and opted for the GVA-LHR flight since the company was visiting is located on the western side of the city.

Swiss operates this flight with a modern fleet of A319’s. Before boarding I visited the Swiss/Star Allience Business class lounge in GVA which is comfortable, it has a nice mix of seating options and a variety of drinks and small snacks.

Boarding at gate B31 was smooth and went pretty quick. THe flight was not full so I was lucky enough not to have someone sitting next to me, seat was 4A directly behind the business class which was comfortable. The crew on board were friendly and quick with their service which is helpful on the short flight, received a drink and an ice-cream snack which was sufficient after having eaten something in the lounge already.

Arrival in LHR was on time and since I only travelled with hand luggage I could go directly to the Heathrow express which was quite a walk away. All together a nice flight at a decent fare.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls