Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

• Hess963
    Participant

Hi everyone!!

Just to keep you updated. Here are the results for BT Asia-Pacific Survey 2009. I think one of the previous comments regards to the regional aspects of the survey and its voters. Yes, it really reflects the regional choices and conseutudes.

Here you can see the region’s obviously all time favourites: SQ, CX

http://asia.businesstraveller.com/asia-pacific/news/business-traveller-rewards-travel-industry-champions

StephenJWhitworth
    Participant

I have to add my full support for the Business Traveller Awards and have read the with interest for many years ( more than I care to remember!). It might be time for the Magazine to look back over the years of results and plot a summary of results. Some airlines featured 20 years ago will still be high in the rankings and regularly appear in the top awards ( as do many major hotel chains). Indeed many from Asia which have always done well perhaps learning early on to concentrate on the customer. Hardly a year goes by without an award for one of Cathay Pacific and Singapore Airlines which rely mainly on transit traffic through their hubs of Hong Kong and Singapore.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls