Survey of business travellers

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Anonymous

Rizal0109
    Participant

Hi,

I am conducting a survey for business travelers who have been traveled to Malaysia.This survey is strictly for academic purposes and it is part of my MBA requirement. Please be informed that your personal data will not be exposed.

Please follow this link to fill out the survey. http://bit.ly/1s9if4B.

Appreciate your kind help on this.

TominScotland
    Participant

Would be happy to assist but the link does not work??

ImissConcorde
    Participant

No problem here. (Google Chrome)

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Done. Used Mercury for iPad.

Please let us know the result of your survey. It’s always interesting to read.

Rizal0109
    Participant

Thank you guys for your warm response! I’m truly appreciate it …

Sorry for the late reply as I’m only allowed to make the second post after 24 hours.

I will share some of the highlights of my research after I finished my writings. Thanks for your interest to read …

Just want to share with you, I spent about 8 hours standing in front of a hotel in Malaysia to distribute my survey and I only got 3 respondents. The rest, either not willing to take my survey or simply said, “I don’t speak English.”. LOL. Maybe with some free goodies in my hands, they thought I want to sell something to them .. 😀

But, you guys rocks! I got 10 respondents after only several hours make a posting here. Thanks a lot!

Please keep them coming. You can help me to forward the link to your business traveler’s friends. I am truly appreciate what you guys did!

Rizal0109
    Participant

You can follow this link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jRW5dzNYw3o-ES5dqSdWZYJwUeV2W4hDNYPB2AgIs-U/viewform?c=0&w=1 if the above link doesn’t work. Thanks … 🙂

MrMichael
    Participant

Done the survey Riza. Couple of observations, under marital status you do not give an option for cohabiting, so I hit the “rather not say button” as all other options would be wrong. Under salary blocks, you do not state a currency, I have used sterling but you may get a meaningless result on that one as different people will give you different answers based on the currency they think you want.

Rizal0109
    Participant

Thanks MrMichael for helping me on this. Yes, I admit the mistake that I made on the currency (it was stated in my printed paper survey, but not in the online form, a careless mistake), thus I will assume the currency based on the country of origin. Thanks for highlighting it … 🙂

As for marital status, please accept my apology for not putting cohabiting as an option. My questions in the survey were derived from previous researches where they didn’t put it as an option. I will be more careful next time …. Thanks for your feedback … 🙂

Rizal0109
    Participant

stay tuned in this space where I will update some of the highlights of the survey. Keep them coming as I can see tremendous feedback from you guys … thanks a lot …

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls