Surprise, Surprise: Another BA Sale!

Back to Forum
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Anonymous

VintageKrug
    Participant

ba.com is becoming a bit like Land of Leather.

Sales seems to follow back to back, in a desperate attempt to fill unwanted premium cabins.

Genoa, Krakow and Pisa seem to be the bargain CE options, if you can tolerate being squeezed vice-like for the entire flight in their new enhanced narower seats, at £199 rtn though these are exLGW. Save about £12 off this if you are a BA shareholder.

The least expensive Club World is £799 to Tel Aviv; a more substantial £70 shareholder discount on this fare makes this better value at £730, but still not a patch on the £529pp Cairo fare seen in the 2for1 sale a fortnight ago.

http://www.britishairways.com/travel/business-class-holidays/public/en_gb

city_hopper
    Participant

Although I agree with your opinion on these constant attempts to feel empty premium cabins I actually have to say that BA may have come up with the goods (AT LAST!) mainly to be fair, enticing the last minute booker. I work for an agent who works closely with BA and we have now got fares that are upto 35% off all cabins when inside the apex. as far as i know it will coincide with their own sale (no 100% sure, will find out) Im not sure exactly who has the fares but if you normally book last minute its definately worth looking around at the mo…

haytrav
    Participant

cityhopper – i am looking at flts to BOS, 26may – 29may for a work trip, and want to go direct in premium, i havnt found any of these deals you are talking about, the best i have got is £1750pp ba (2 of us)…. what can you get..? any help appreciated as we are on a budget and could mean going cattle!

LondonGuy
    Participant

Hi haytrav,

If you can hold off for another day – I am sure I can get the price of this down for you. I am out of the office today but I will be back in tomorrow and am pretty sure I can get prices closer to the £1200-1300 mark per person.

If you can let me have an email address (or email me on <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected]) I’ll get in touch with you from my work address with prices.

Happy travelling…

city_hopper
    Participant

haystrav,
    Ok, well although im normally happy just to give advice, as opposed full on advertising for myself, on this occasion i will offer my assistance. Mainly as i feel that londonguy seemed all too keen to speak on my behalf! If you havn`t already booked your flights to Boston then definately leave me your email, and I will contact you from my work office. I can give you the dates you need, Premium direct from LHR, and it will cost £899pp. Id hate to see you have to go cattle!! Also, if it fits your budget I can also offer out Premium and back in Club (overnight flat bed) and this will only cost £1499pp……
    As I said before, you are more than welcome to leave me your email address and we can discuss this away from the forum, and hopefully get you booked up and on your way!

haytrav
    Participant

hi cityhopper – that would be amazing! sounds TOO good to be true! if you are good and proper then im ready to book. you can email me on <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected] and ill get in touch (through your company of course!). thanks again!

LondonGuy
    Participant

Hey haytrav,

We’ve tried to contact you today – we have a cheaper option for you – but the email address doesn’t seem to be valid. If you’d email me on <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected], I’ll gladly give you the details. Thanks again!

PS – cityhopper, I wasn’t trying to steal your clients or reply on your behalf. If you have a look at the ‘Low Price Challenge’ and ‘Last minute Business Class travel’ forums you’ll see I’ve been telling people the same thing as you. And a little competition doesn’t hurt anyone!

Happy travelling!

haytrav
    Participant

city hopper – PLEASE try again on <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected] . I am desperate to get those seats. I am currently holding some premium seats but at the price of £1750!!! I need to book them today if I want them so would appreciate if you can contact via email.
    londonguy – although i appreciate your keeness to help, a couple of things do put me off. firstly the email of “on.da.sly” hardly fills me with confidence… also i saw the thread “low price challenge” and it appears you were trying to manipulate people by using various nicknames….. I just feel a little bit reluctant, also as you did appear from knowhere on this thread. sorry.
    city hopper – GET IN TOUCH!!

haytrav
    Participant

thanks so much city hopper! i will be in touch again in a few weeks time for a trip to chicago.
    i will pass on your details to my colleagues too. as i said there are normally people out every week or so…
    GOOD WORK!

VintageKrug
    Participant

It’s Friday, the Business Class sale ended last night, and it must time for yet another BA Sale, this time in Economy:

http://www.britishairways.com/travel/home/public/en_gb

Remember all flights earn a reduced level of Tier Points for Silver and Gold Card Holders until 18 August.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls