Superhydration Pre-Flight

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

• VintageKrug
    Participant

How dare you! 😉

Only ever been in Bystander, and wouldn’t sully the pages of Harper’s, which is somewhat declasse.

VintageKrug
    Participant

A colleague was reading this and suggested taking a spoonful of olive oil for a few days prior to trips; apparently she swears by it to avoid constipation! Had never considered that, but if it works….

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Very popular remedy / preventative with the Italians.

RichHI1
    Participant

Is it supposed to be extra virgin (ie is it the Olive) or will any oil do?

VintageKrug
    Participant

It was suggested (somewhat graphically) that it was the oil which helped keep everything moving where perhaps there wasn’t as much water in the system as might otherwise be the case.

I’m not sure it was the type of oil which was important, olive oil was I think what was used in this case.

Can anyone try it and report back…?!

RichHI1
    Participant

Will try. I traditionally ise the Mexican approach, a health meal
    With plenty of jalapeños, habañeros and the odd ghost chilli. Flying into UK, An Indian or Sichuan repast can be substituted. Guaranteed to get anything moving.

NTarrant
    Participant

Can you let us know when you are next flying Rich, flight number dates etc, just so we can avoid! 🙂

RichHI1
    Participant

Yes, I forgot to mention the meal should be enjoyed on arrival not on departure.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

extra strong full flavoured coffee – always works a treat………….and keeps you awake!!

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls