Student Dissertation Help!

Back to Forum
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• callum86
    Participant

I am conducting research into purchase behaviour for flights for those who fly for business.  I understand this is probably against the rules of this forum but I am struggling for respondents.  All replies appreciated!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfNqcbmlX2KzMQDdLCj1TWlMe7g5fyGEFKdtsr6PrsiCtIIww/viewform?usp=sf_link

capetonianm
    Participant

I left half of it unanswered because it doesn’t cover someone like myself who used to travel extensively for business, now retired, and travels for leisure.

I didn’t expect it to let me ‘submit’ without answers to all the questions. I suspect that you might get other replies which either contain misleading or no answers, it might be worth a tweak here and there.

Good luck anyway.

CheerUp
    Participant

Done, best of luck!

canucklad
    Participant

Completed and good luck

fatbear
    Participant

Also completed

Tramor01
    Participant

Done – For some of the questions I had to “force” an answer as I have status on 2 alliances, therefore I often switch depending on where I’m going/what I’m doing

NorskSaint
    Participant

Also done. Norsk

K1ngston
    Participant

Done, best of luck!

TupeloKid
    Participant

Done.

Johnnyg
    Participant

Done

ExpatTraveller
    Participant

Done. Looking forward to you uploading a link to the final report. Also recommend some tweaks as my answers differ wildly for leisure travel from the time before I had kids to now – and again that will change as they get older.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls