Strategic Airlines Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

JohnPayne9
    Participant

The seat pitch of your AirBus we used from Funchal 20th August to Manchester is not even suitable for small folk let alone average height people, It should be outlawed on the grounds of safety. I hope your airline fails – you do not deserve business !!!

HonestCrew
    Participant

I’d blame the holiday company you booked with John. They are the ones who look for charter airlines who can cram in as many as possible. If they really gave a damn about passenger comfort they would use airlines with a more generous seat pitch.

As I believe, the (UK) CAA requires a minimum seat pitch of just 26 inches (28 inches taking into account the thickness of the seat cushion) which is extremely uncomfortable.

I flew on a Britannia 767 some years ago with this seat pitch and there is no way even a short guy could safely take the recommended brace position stated on the safety card.

Hope you enjoyed Madeira.

SimonS1
    Participant

I’d also blame the people who want to buy holidays at rock bottom prices and then complain that the companies are cutting costs….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls