Storm Ciara – Sunday 9 February

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

• capetonianm
    Participant

I watched BigPlaneTV yesterday and the commentary and whooping when an aircraft went around

I wonder if it crosses his infantile mind that in those conditions many passengers are extremely scared, and indeed there is often a risk, and that every time an a/c executes a missed approach, it inconveniences and frightens hundreds of people, costs the airline money, and causes extra carbon emission and noise …… and all he does is whoop and cheer like a 5 year old on a fairground ride. I appreciate and enjoy the videos but I can’t take the childish attitude.

4 users thanked author for this post.

mkcol74
    Participant

[postquote quote=989816][/postquote]

That sure as heck changed quickly. I was at INN for the 1245 BA back to LGW. Ours and the 2 EZYs ended up being delayed overnight (the late BA to LHR had a planned diversion via BSL!).

Unfortunately by the time we were officially told what was happening (after sitting watching the loaders remove the bags & the crew walk across the apron with their own bags!) and getting checked into the provided hotel there wasn’t really any time or energy to go exploring Innsbruck itself.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls