Stockholm ARN – day stay

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

Due to an incredibly stupid schedule, I find myself in ARN from ORD at 0700 till departure to MAN at 1630. I want to sleep.

Is there an hotel at the airport that will book me in for these unusual hours (obviously happy to pay overnight rate) but will arrive at 0700 and departure 1600.
    Thanks
    John

fults_flyer
    Participant

Radisson Sky City or Clarion are both within the terminal buildings. Clarion has much more amenities with nice outdoor pool, sauna, top floor restaurant etc. Note there is another Radisson a 5 minute bus ride from all terminals. Sweden still in partial holiday mode so I’m sure overnight rate plus late check out until 4pm would be possible. If all you want is a bed then Rest&Fly is also in the terminals, is cheaper and provides decent beds albeit with no room windows.

cityprofessional
    Participant

Radisson and Clarion… Oh so conventional!

ARN is a great place to find somewhere to sleep. You can either try http://www.restandfly.com/en/ – which is in the terminal and charges by the hour – a bit like the Yotel at LHR/LGW…

…or why not stay in an old Pan Am 747 instead? http://www.jumbostay.com/

fults_flyer
    Participant

I wrote about Rest&Fly. He said he wants to sleep. Why would he want to spend time taking the bus to Jumbo hostel and then get to sleep at a time when most people will be checking out, walking around etc and the sound reverberates?!

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

Thanks chaps!
    Very helpfull info.
    John.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls