Starwood: Rewarding Returns

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Anonymous

continentalclub
    Participant

A new SPG Promotion is now accepting registrations, which this time around makes offers bespoke to the individual member, it seems:

http://bit.ly/qiCutc

Starwood Preferred Guest members should submit their SPG number at the above link to reveal their choice of offers.

Mine was between a 4K bonus, a US50 Certificate or a 25% Redemption Discount upon completing 5 stays between 1st July and 31st December 2010.

There are reports of others being offered incentives for just one stay by the end of August. It would be interesting to learn about the spread of offers received by BT readers.

Apparently this promotion will run concurrently with yet to be announced Q3 and Q4 campaigns, suggesting a re-invigoration of SPG activity after a few months of notably lacklustre offers.

SimonRowberry
    Participant

CC – thanks for this.

Interestingly, my choice of offers was identical to yours…..

Regards, Simon

Ahmad
    Participant

Thank you for the tip. I checked it against my number and the same three choices came up.

travelwell
    Participant

they usually email SPG members about this offer, why did they not with this offer ? easily missed unless you visit this forum ?

i really liked the offer they did for a few years in Q4 basically each night or stay was counted as two, making it much easier for you to renew gold or platinum if you were off the number of nights or stays needed. Hope that they make this offer again in 2010 as it certainly encourages staying at SPG hotels. thanks

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I entered and got the same offers!!! I went for the $50 voucher. Will most likely add it to the pile of unused (and mostly expired) discount vouchers I have accumulated over the years. Still, it’s good fun!

Thanks, as ever, for the tip CC.

David
    Participant

Thanks CC.

Same choices for me as well. Between this tip and the Grand Hotel Stockholm one earlier this summer, you’ve been most helpful.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls