Starwood points

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

K1ngston
    Participant

My last stay with Starwood was in Bangkok a couple of weeks ago, when it was almost impossible to get a hotel let alone use points. I called my friendly local SPG call centre and within minutes she had sorted me out with a better hotel than I was first looking at, and as a Platinum member ensured that I was upgraded and had the attention my status should deserve.

I am a member of many hotel reward schemes and I have to say SPG is by far the best! No I dont work for them, I use them and continue to use them as they know how to treat their guests and have made many acquaintances along the way inc our very own MartynSynclair. Well done SPG

MartynSinclair
    Participant

..I still don’t remember much about that evening K1ngston… the last thing I do remember was you opening ANOTHER bottle of whisky… the rest is a blur!!

Agree though with comments… the way SPG treated me recently in Milan, was incredible. First time ever, I had been awarded a Presidential suite – having booked on points. Shame I couldn’t find a piano player to play the piano over the in suite dinner.

SPG certainly reward loyalty…

K1ngston
    Participant

Don’t worry Martyn your secret is safe with me, but I didn’d realise what a gymnast you are 🙂

You should have drunk some whiskey as your singing is something to behold…. Have fun my friend and see you soon 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls