Starwood Hotels in Seoul

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

M.Moose
    Participant

I’m planning to travel to Seoul end April to early May for leisure. We’ll be staying a couple of days at the Westin Chosun Seoul, then an overnight at Westin Chosun Busan, followed by another overnight at W Walkerhill.

Anyone stayed at these hotels? Would love to hear your reviews.

drwayne
    Participant

We stayed at the Westin Chosun Seoul a few times. It is a top class hotel with friendly and efficient staff. The location is simply superb, both for sightseeing, shopping, eating out and for business. You can directly access the underground system from the hotel. And taxis are plentiful too. Also, the airport limosine buses stop by at the hotel, making it very convenient to get to from the airport. The hotel is one of the older western properties in the city and, despite the renovations, you can still feel that it is of the older generation. Nevertheless, the location and the service is unbeatable. Another note is that all the staff speak fluent English, so communication is no problem. I am sure you will enjoy your stay there!

flyingbunny
    Participant

SEOUL is an amazing city. I haven’t stayed at these hotels but I am sure you won’t be disappointed as service is very high in South Korea. I would recommend doing a day trip to the DMZ border with North Korea as well if you can organise it – maybe the hotels can help? It is really fascinating. I also see on this website they have a City Guide to Seoul which I think looks like a good overview of this fab city. Enjoy!

OzTraveller
    Participant

The Westin’s in Seoul and Busan are OK but personally I prefer the JW Marriott, a more modern and excellently located hotel. The W WalkerHill is too far out of the city to be considered for an overnight.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls