Starwood: Free Weekend Nights

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

continentalclub
    Participant

Full details and registration:

http://bit.ly/c75k6P

For every three stays at SPG properties between May 1 and July 31, 2010, you’ll earn a Free Weekend Night Award redeemable through December 19, 2010:

* There’s no limit to the number of Free Weekend Night Awards you can earn.

* Redeem your awards any Friday, Saturday or Sunday* night with no blackouts at more than 920 Category 1–6 SPG properties worldwide across all nine brands, including W®, St. Regis® and Sheraton®.

* You can combine your awards and use them on the same weekend.

Register by 30 June 2010.

ANDREWYOUNG1
    Participant

I took advantage of this offer last year (when you only had to stay twice to qualify) and it really was a very generous offer, you can pick out the most expensive hotel you can find and stay there for free. I stayed at the Sheraton Park Tower in London for 1 night for my partner’s birthday and they even upgraded us based on my Gold SPG status.

continentalclub
    Participant

Absolutely, Andrew.

Although it’s a little easier to do in the US, where there’s good representation of Starwood’s Four Points by Sheraton brand, it’s still possible to gain significant reward in the UK.

Three separate stays at the often very competitively-priced Sheraton Heathrow or Sheraton Skyline could garner you a free night at the Turnberry resort in Ayrshire, the Sheraton Grand in Edinburgh or the Sheraton Park Tower that you mention.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls