SQ or CX A350?

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

• CaptainMyCaptain
    Participant

SQ has always been my preferred airline, it wins hands down every time I end up comparing. It can be more expensive sometimes but in most cases worth it. I’ve heard the new inflight WiFi is good albeit a touch pricey but if work is paying then it’s all good! 🙂

KSHaggag
    Participant

Hello Markiv J ,

After having read all replies from all Respondents I am happy to add my humble opinion on this matter of SQ vs CX …It is quite a hard question to answer ,in fact .
    When it comes to inflight service ,I would say SQ is indeed indeed among THE MOST CIVILIZED in the air ;though I have had the greatest inflight experiences with CX with fantastic cabin crew on dozens and dozens of long and medium haul flights .
    In terms of seat comfort and cabin ambiance they are both very comparable .The only feature where I can clearly and easily say which is better is the lounge experience : NOBODY COMES CLOSE TO CX when it comes to airport lounges .They are head and shoulders above the pack and by far !!!! I have always so far booked my onward connections via HKG with long waiting hours for the purpose of enjoying CX superb lounges in HKG ( I have not yet experienced the newly launched THE DECK ) .SQ lounges are good but far behind CX s .
    Being a Oneworlder as you stipulated makes in my opinion choosing CX a wiser choice for this specific trip .
    Enjoy CX !!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls