Spanair Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Anonymous

777-300ER
    Participant

I had rode from Barcelona to Mallorca With 717-200. It takes about 1 hour, there ain’t any people besides me (2seater). There is no food in this flight, except some sweets before landing. The landing sucks, the food tray fell down when it touch down at first, then the plane leave the ground and done another touch down. This is a rough landing

FormerlyDoS
    Participant

Seeing as Spanair ceased trading in January 2012, I am somewhat sceptical about this report.

paulkaz
    Participant

Spanair were notoriously late but for a bcn pmi flight to land 4 months after close of business must be a record.Sure beats the mary celeste in the bermuda triangle!

TominScotland
    Participant

If the flight took over 4 months, its just as well it was on a 777-300ER and if they did use this aircraft on a local hop, its not surprising they went out of business

777-300ER
    Participant

Sorry, i had missed a point, i rode this last year……

craigwatson
    Participant

So you flew last year, and the airline is now defunct, so the reason for your review was….?

capetonianm
    Participant

“Sorry, i had missed a point, “

More than one, I think!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls