South African Airways A340-300 Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

RiversStGeorge
    Participant

Overall, I found my experience as a traveler on South African Airways to be pleasurable. There were movies to keep me entertained during the long flight. I was however seated in-between two rather large gentleman, one of which didn’t smell that great, so that was not a great experience.

The flight departed and arrived on-time. When we landed I didn’t even notice, the landing was so smooth. The air stewards were friendly and prompt. They weren’t stingy with the snacks and were willing to hand over an extra cookie.

My only real complaint was that the air was a bit cold on board. I guess that would be better than it being stuffy. I did have to cover my face with the blanket, but it was too thin to keep my face warm. I did bring aboard this carry-on (which i got off Gumtree) which was big enough to hold my fancy neck pillow, so at least I found some comfort. For any would-be travelers, Gumtree is a great place to get used luggage cheap as well – http://www.gumtree.co.za/fp-luggage?isSearchForm=true

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls