SOS Parachute: The New Must Have Exec Accessory?

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

• VintageKrug
    Participant

I would suggest something involving a “pavement pizza” might be apt, Becky….

CXDiamond
    Participant

BeckyBoop – 08/05/2013 10:23 GMT

???

Oh Becky, please don’t play coy and confused, you set out to bully and belittle with me as your victim. Your cronies or maybe other handles supported you.

Fortunately the right thinking people in this forum put you firmly in your place and finally the thread was deleted.

BeckyBoop
    Participant

😛

canucklad
    Participant

Hi Becky…lol good point but i am having difficulty in finding a connection between the two 😉

Maybe you can suggest to the organisers an extreme dunking for apples stall !1

On a serious note…….should be a definate reqiurement for sky scrapers…Lets learn lessons from the horror of 9/11..

The Shard
    Dubai X 100
    Liberty

All potential targets….

openfly
    Participant

@millionsofmiles

What is the Taste of London Food Festival?

millionsofmiles
    Participant

This is a pet peeve of BB, she has posted it so often..about 50 (?) times?, example here:

BeckyBoop – 06/05/2013 20:18 GMT

Do you lot know about this years BA Taste of London festival?

If you are fortunate to attend the BA Taste of London festival you will be able to try their new high altitude tea and try the new menus for food as well as give feedback.

Also you should get a chance to meet with BA management in charge of catering and will allow you the chance to give them your criticisms

http://www.tastefestivals.com/london/content/390/British-Airways—Height-Cuisine

Whereas I doubt that “management in charge” will be ready, willing and able to listen to the ideas, complaints and blabber of hundreds of visitors, most of whom will never see a premium cabin from inside.

IamSpartacus
    Participant

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

another thread in decends into petty jibes. Its like a dysfunctional family getting together at christmas. You know there will always be one or two that cant help themselves and love to cause a drama or have a dig and always manage to ruin the day for everyone but because they are family you can’t get rid of them.
    Then when pulled up on being the antagonist the same people claim innocence using at least one of the classic “get out of it” techniques, Deny everything, shift the blame, make counter accusations or change the subject.
    this was quite a fun little topic for a short thread on a boring wednesday. I also dont mind being reminded of the taste event continuously because i have more important things to worry myself with than someone trying to promote something that is important to them to a group of people who may be interested in it, especially when a large chunk of them do nothing but complain about every little fault with BA. Only yesterday i was at reading a thread about the “Disaster” (i think disaster may have been a bit strong but then why not it was set up as a BA bashing thread) that is the new F lounge catering. surely this would be the perfect opportunity to get involved and try and get changes made.

Henkel we all know you dont like VK as you pop up on so many threads of his to have a go or disagree and in some cases it is useful to get both sides of the argument and your points are valid, but in cases like this thread you just come across as petty and a bit of a bore.

FormerlyDoS
    Participant

“A remarkable new SOS parachute which is tethered “

No, balloons are tethered, this is a static line parachute.

Best to get aviation terms correct.

VintageKrug
    Participant

The ebaft course is excellent for those who spend large amounts of time in hotels or travelling:

http://www.ebaft.com/fsa/fsa.htm

I learned quite a few valuable pieces of advice; it’s easy to become jaded with business travel, and this course was a very good use of time.

Globalti
    Participant

Agreed with IamSpartacus – I’ve been away for a while and on coming back I find the forum has been taken over by children. I though this was a forum for adults who travel on business?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls