Something for Nothing

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

First.Class.Please
    Participant

I`ve come across the following if anybody wants to take advantage of it.

Look forward to seeing what everybody else may be able to share.

Hyatt Gold Passport are offering a “Diamond Trial” if you hold one of the folllowing, you need to email a copy of your statement to <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected] then stay 12 nights within the next 60 days to maintain through to end of February 2013.

Hilton Gold VIP or Hilton Diamond VIP
    Marriott Gold or Marriott Platinum
    Starwood Platinum Preferred Guest
    Priority Club Platinum

VintageKrug
    Participant

Nice find. Thanks for posting!

First.Class.Please
    Participant

Don`t beleive this is region specific and i`ve already got my card from them:-

If you are holding a Silver or Gold card with any of the following airlines, Gulf Air will provide you with a Gold FFP card.

Etihad, Emirates, Qatar, British Airways, Jet Airways, Oman Air, Royal Jordanian, Turkish, Lufthansa, KLM, Egypt Air or Saudia.

To obtain this you need to send a scanned copy of your Silver / Gold card, along with your Gulf Air frequent flyer number to :-

<a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected]

RichHI1
    Participant

When I switched allegiance from UA to AA, AA did same thing but they would only offer 2nd ter (Platinum) immediately and upgradeedd to EXP if you flew X miles in following 3 months. I suspect BA does something very similar.
    Hyatt is a good deal as they have some very nice properties.

Potakas
    Participant

No, BA is very strict on the status match thing.

They never offer status match except in one case that I remember for Belgium and Holland , when bmi stopped flying there .

BA offered status match on bmi’s elite members but they should have been registered in those countries.

bmi does status match on BA’s members all the time, you just have to ask.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls