Sneaking into Business – do you mind?

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 106 through 107 (of 107 total)

• IanFromHKG
    Participant

I have seen some AA domestic flights where the First (equivalent to business class) overhead lockers are closed on boarding with signs on them stating that they are for F passengers only. Very simple to do, and really did seem to act as a deterrent.

Since reading an excellent suggestion on another forum a while ago I keep a few plastic zip ties in my hand luggage. As yet, however, I have not been brave enough to use them to fasten the zip-tags on an offender’s bag together so that the culprit cannot open it at the other end (or, indeed, in the case of a multiple offender, to zip-tie the handles of more than one bag together). However, I live in a constant state of temptation 😛

Back on the original topic – it is by no means uncommon for me to swap seats on or after boarding. However, I only do this (a) within the same class cabin and (b) after asking the flight attendants for permission.

CathayLoyalist2
    Participant

AnthonyDunn – ……….stay calm and a Very Merry Christmas to you too!

Viewing 2 posts - 106 through 107 (of 107 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls