Slack Travelex Airmiles

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

BABenji
    Participant

Good morning all,

Is anyone else here a collector of Airmiles (or any other FFP for that matter) with Travelex?

It’s a small matter, but frustrating nonetheless. I used to collect my BA Miles and Worldpoints without any problems. Points/miles would be credited in a matter of days.

In the last 18 months or so, I switched to collecting Airmiles rather than BA miles. At first everything was fine, points/miles were added with the usual efficiency, howvever within the last 12 months the system seems to have gone downhill rapidly with points/miles being added weeks/months after the event or sometimes not at all.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

All the best.

BAGoldcard
    Participant

Although I have not used Travelex for BA Miles recently as the rates are just so poor, I have experienced the problems you describe.

I have found Customer Services helpful, however, in arranging for the missing points to be credited by email the confirmation to the address mentioned on the website or confirmation itself.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls