Singapore Airlines B777-300 (Config.1) Business

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

rbroinf
    Participant

Singapore Airlines never fails to disappoint, what sets them out from the rest is the service is always consistent. Excellent regional Business Class product onboard my short SIN-CGK sector. Used the Book the Cook option and got the lobster I ordered.

toonvanderheyden
    Participant

SQ ; is not as excellent as stated. Yes staff is friendly but and aircrafts relatively new BUT- they fall short from being best: many aircrafts dont have the advertised full flat but older seating cofigeration in business, food is at best mediocre in business, also aircrafts with thr full flat look used รง and often even dirty) inside. eg Swiss business , or new ANA business surpasses SQ. Austrian, sometimes LH, ANA, Cathay give you a better overall experience and nicer to enjoy. I would call SQ 4 star bur NOT 5

Vertrek
    Participant

I still think SQ is the best.
    Service is amazing, they only advertise their full flat bed on long-haul plane (B773ER and A380) which are deploy to main EU destinations. Tokyo, JFK and OZ.
    Food-wise, you can “book the cook” if you know you will not like the in-flight selection.

Austrian and LH are better? You must have not been flying with SQ for a while. CX New J maybe is better (haven’t tried it), but I don’t think ANA new J is as good as SQ new J, nor does Swiss.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls