Singapore Airlines B777-300 (Config.1) Business

Back to Forum

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Vertrek 30 Apr 2012
at 09:14

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

Singapore Airlines never fails to disappoint, what sets them out from the rest is the service is always consistent. Excellent regional Business Class product onboard my short SIN-CGK sector. Used the Book the Cook option and got the lobster I ordered.

SQ ; is not as excellent as stated. Yes staff is friendly but and aircrafts relatively new BUT- they fall short from being best: many aircrafts dont have the advertised full flat but older seating cofigeration in business, food is at best mediocre in business, also aircrafts with thr full flat look used ç and often even dirty) inside. eg Swiss business , or new ANA business surpasses SQ. Austrian, sometimes LH, ANA, Cathay give you a better overall experience and nicer to enjoy. I would call SQ 4 star bur NOT 5

I still think SQ is the best.
    Service is amazing, they only advertise their full flat bed on long-haul plane (B773ER and A380) which are deploy to main EU destinations. Tokyo, JFK and OZ.
    Food-wise, you can “book the cook” if you know you will not like the in-flight selection.

Austrian and LH are better? You must have not been flying with SQ for a while. CX New J maybe is better (haven’t tried it), but I don’t think ANA new J is as good as SQ new J, nor does Swiss.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below