Singapore Airlines A380 (Config 1) Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

jeffreycw
    Participant

It was my first time on an A380. I think I made the right choice to fly with SQ to get to Yangon.

As I had an advance in town check in at Hong Kong station 1 day prior to my flight, check in was not problem at all. The in town check in was as smooth as usual. On the day of departure, I could leave my office on HK Island at 1pm to catch the 3:20 pm flight at ease.

The plane was not fully loaded, so I managed to occupy the adjoining seats on the upper deck as well. The seats on upper deck were spacious, much more so than seats of other airlines.

I greatly appreciate the hospitality of the cabin crew. Making Hagen Daaz ice-cream available on flight was impressive, though only belgin chocolate was available. When I was asking whether other flavours were also available, the cabin crew gave me a spontaneous and lighthearted response- “my favourite is strawberry”. I truly appreciate the attitude. Three cheers for the cabin crew.

It took a bit longer to take off after closing the boarding gate. Anyway, the flight arrived at Changi on time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls