Singapore Airlines A380-800 (Config.1)

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

No pre-ordered GF/Non-Seafood on board for my wife so she was hungry for 11 hours until a GF breakfast arrived. Crew not particularly sympathetic either.
    However from Singapore up to Hanoi the crew were excellent and fed her from Business Class so well done to them.
    In Premium Economy, there are no toilets nearby on the A380 although there is a Business Class toilet very close but this was off limits.
    SIA Premium Economy fares are expensive and I'm sure for a bit more I could have found Business Class fares with another carrier (e.g. Emirates).
    Champagne is offered but only in plastic glasses.
    I've emailed SIA about my wife's homeward meals and they're indicated it will be OK. Not much of an apology however.
    I'm KLM Platinum and Garuda Platinum so think we should have had a better response from SIA.
    Let's hope for a better response on Sunday 22nd May on SQ306………………..

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user Bigfoot can be found here

Bigfoot
    Participant

Ref. #585259 – SIA have told Business Traveller that they have been in contact with us and made a goodwill gesture which is simply not true! How an airline like SIA can tell Business Traveller this is beyond belief!

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have been in contact with both SIA and you – and you confirmed they did make a goodwill gesture (5,000 KrisFlyer miles were offered) but you said it was not satisfactory.

Bigfoot
    Participant

I’ve asked SIA to cancel my account and donate my miles to a charity.

Even that seems too difficult for them due to a lack of confirmation for this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls