SilkAir A320-200 (config 1) Business

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

TS-Andy
    Participant

Flew business class on 3 Jan 2012 with Silkair on MI 966 from SIN to SZX departing at 1220 hrs. Arrived T2 early around 0900 hrs as I have a shopping list on hand. Check-in was quick as there was no queue at the business class counter.
    Did some durty shopping and headed to Silverkris lounge around 0945 hrs. The business class section was on the left of the reception(as you head towards the reception and the first class section on the right. Food spread was good with both local and western favours. Good selection of papers and magazines were available but couldn’t find “Time”” or Economist” on the rack. It was good to find washrooms and shower facilities within the lounge.
    There was no boarding annoucement in the lounge so I had check with the staff on the boarding time. Boarding was commenced at 1250 as I found out and I headed to gate E6 for boarding. When I reached the gate after clearing security, boarding just commenced and I proceeded to board the plane. My seat selected was 1D from a seating configuration of 2-2 comprising 3 rows for this cabin. Seat wise not much to expect from a B320 short haul. Opted water for pre-flight drink. A selection of local papers were offered this cabin passengers followed by a good selection of magazines. Cabin service was good. Lunch was either chicken rice or snapper. I selected snapper. Dessert was chocolate cake. I was delighted that they have potato chips for snacks in addition to the usual assorted nuts. My wine was promptly top-up.
    Plane landed quite on time. Immigration (no queues) and baggage was quick.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls