Should I complain to Lufthansa about this?

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

• wahlberg99
    Participant

You start in a place of uncertainty which gave you the opportunity to forget it ever happened and find other better stuff to do. By the end, you are riled up and indignant which opens the door to everyone’s chirping and interference. There is nothing to be gained for you apart from more misery and misplaced anger by letting all these other people in on the action.
    Your unhappiness does not come from a paper cup.
    Think about it.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Not sure I understand your post wahlberg99? I think the OP was just trying to let us know about slipping standards and hopefully bring it to the attention of the airline so they know what annoys us and hopefully will improve things. He even says he”writes sheepishly”!

LuganoPirate
    Participant

P’S. Sorry Esselle I missed your post till now. I had heard that one before though slightly different and with David Brown, but it’s always a pleasure to hear them and recount them amongst fellow AM drivers, which I seem to recall from a distant thread you are?

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls