Shangri-la, Ningbo, ChinaCreate Topic

Home Forums Accommodation Hotels Shangri-la, Ningbo, China

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TS-Andy 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

TS-Andy
    Participant

I once had high regards for Shangri-La Hotels but not now. I checked-in recently into Shangri-La Ningbo. Checking in was usual but I was not directed to the lifts to rooms neither I was told where I can have the breakfast the next day which was included in the charges.

The next day, the dining area was packed to capacity and service level was below par. After announcing by room number I had to look for a empty seat which took a few minutes. When I settled down for a seat, coffee was not to be served but on self service basis and this is something I have rarely came across for the better hotels. Food selection was not exciting.

Oh, they do have “Business Traveller” magazines in the rooms but unfortunately it was a Chinese version. I had asked the operator for an English version but I landed up with an English paper instead. Good effort by the operator but it bores down to the language level of the operator. When I spoke to a duty manager, I was told they don’t subscribed the English version of “Business Traveller” But aren’t Shangri-La not expecting any oversees traveller?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.