Shangri La at The Shard (review) and goodbye.

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 99 total)

• icenspice
    Participant

God bless.

MrsMichael, I wish you and your family all the strength in the world in the days ahead.

747foreverforus
    Participant

Mrs Michael, our thoughts are with you and your family at this time

nevereconomy
    Participant

With the support of a loving wife and family MrMichael was able to leave this life with grace and dignity – would that we all be so fortunate. My sincerest condolences to MrsMichael and family.

UKFly79
    Participant

My deepest condolences; i am more of a lurker than a poster, however I am sure I’ve read many if not all of Mr Michaels posts and miss his input, and banter with the others.

Rest In Peace…

LuganoPirate
    Participant

As soon as I saw this thread just now I feared the worse.

MrsMichael and family, our deepest condolences go to you all. He seemed a wonderful person and I only wish I could have met him in person rather than only on this forum. However the fact we did interact makes me very happy that I at least got to know a small part of him.

He was so very brave to have written and informed us as he did, and I’m only sorry he had to leave this earth on an earlier flight than expected.

I wish you all the very best and hope you’ll continue his missives and we’ll hear some of your and Shannon’s travel tales in the future.

God Bless you all,
    RIP MrMichael

PatJordan
    Participant

A sad day indeed.

My deepest sympathies to Mrs Michael and family. You will be in my thoughts in the days ahead. I have a glass beside me which I will be raising to Mr.Michael’s memory in a moment. RIP

bluemooner
    Participant

Mr Michael – rest in peace
    Mrs Michael – may you be spared further suffering for many years to come.

Cloud-9
    Participant

My heart sunk when I saw this thread re-appear.

Mr Michael’s family have lost a wonderful person far too early, and the BT forum a kind and perceptive contributor.

We are all privileged to have been able to share in Mr Michael’s humour and knowledge which he imparted with great generosity.

RIP Mr Michael: you are already missed

BA789
    Participant

I check this forum daily and was saddened to see the start of this thread and when I saw it reappear my heart dropped.

Deepest condolences to Mrs. Michael and family. It’s comforting to know Mr. Michael’s family was close by when he passed.

May His Soul Rest In Peace.

1nfrequent
    Participant

So very sorry to hear this. My condolences to MrsMichael and the family. I will miss him.

1F

travelworld
    Participant

How very sad. My condolences to Mrs Michael and the family. My thoughts are with you all.

Flightlevel
    Participant

Thanks again for an excellant post and his good humour and judgement and bravery too, and also thanks for advice. You know by now he will be missed by us all. All the very best and condolences to your family.

uggboylovestravel
    Participant

We feel very sad. RIP Mr. Michael.

Our heartfelt and sincere condolences to your family.

Kimi_CDG
    Participant

MrsMichael – Please accept my condolences. MrMichael has been a great contributor on this forum. He said having learnt a lot here. Well, a lot of readers like me have definitely learnt a lot from him. It has always been a pleasure reading his comments, reviews and jokes. We all hoped his last flight would be delayed but I am sure he got upgraded in the end.
    He will be missed.

K1ngston
    Participant

MrsMichael I have no words ….. RIP and in my religion we wish the bereaved a Long and Peaceful Life
    K

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 99 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls