Seatplans.com

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Anonymous

SimonS1
    Participant

Has it closed down? I can’t see any recent reviews or perhaps people are not submitting them.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, funnily enough I was thinking the same thing, but supposed it was just quiet over Christmas. People tend to use the site most heavily over holiday periods, but for researching their flights rather than leaving reviews.

But then a reader pointed out that the site hadn’t been accepting reviews for quite some time, and we realised there was a bug in the system, which is now fixed.

FirstClassWannabe
    Participant

I have attempted to submit reviews recently without success so will have another go (I almost put them on that other site!).

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Well it was only down to a user notifying me that I knew about it, which doesn’t say much about my organisational skills, so I’m sorry there’s been this hiatus but good to see people are still making the effort to put them up.

I know I’ve said it before, but by the end of this year we will have a new website for bt.com, with a new forum, and then everything will work. I really believe this.

PatJordan
    Participant

The old seatplans site had a link to the reviews which won prizes for the best review of the month. I can’t seem to find a similar link nowadays.

Have there been any recent winners?

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

I think there must have been since we had a prize until recently. I don’t deal with it directly but I’ll find out.

MrMichael
    Participant

I’ll have a prize…….

PatJordan
    Participant

Thanks for looking into this….I have great memories of a two night stay MrsJ & I enjoyed in the Edinburgh Sheraton Grand Hotel a couple of years ago, courtesy of Seatplans.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

MrMichael – 07/01/2015 19:46 GMT

I’ll have a prize…….

Well I’m grateful for 408 forum posts, but no seatplans reviews?!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls