Say My Name,Say My Name….

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• iflypremium
    Participant

You actin’ kinda shady
    Ain’t callin’ me baby…

So went the Destiny’s child song…

I had to rub my eyes and hope the following was not an April Fool’s..but no..it’s July and the following absurd story has me questioning what on earth is going on.

Only in the USA do they have emotional support pets and a large sense of entitlement when flying…looks like a Journalist who I and many others have never heard of and is possibly a Destiny’s Child fan,has taken service etiquette entitlement to a new level.

Talk about wanting attention..really ? You are going ape as a Flight Attendant greeted you by name ? I hope this dude never flies BA,Qatar Airways or Singapore Airlines..as surely he would be offended again and again !

Only in the USA. First World Problems.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/25/washington-journalist-angry-american-airlines-greeting-name-plane/

stevescoots
    Participant

well they would be happy on BA………….

canucklad
    Participant

The journalist in question is publicity seeking idiot.
    On second thoughts, the fact he’s complaining about a face to face interaction when an individual addresses him by his first name and see’s it as a breach of his privacy, and then shares his thoughts on his own twitter account , that then goes viral , actually doesn’t make him an idiot ……it makes him

A total and complete half witted idiot !!

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls