Satay served without table cloth laid

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

• SimonS1
    Participant

[quote quote=760146]It was served on a plate but without a table cloth. I could have asked for one but I only realized much later and it was consistent for all for the seats. Yes no big fuss but just odd. Not a trick question. I just can’t remember was that done consistently in the past.

[/quote]

I hope you have written to the Times.

TS-Andy
    Participant

[quote quote=760344]

It was served on a plate but without a table cloth. I could have asked for one but I only realized much later and it was consistent for all for the seats. Yes no big fuss but just odd. Not a trick question. I just can’t remember was that done consistently in the past.

You meant Straits Times?

[/quote]

Coldbat
    Participant

Sarcasm only goes so far…

SimonS1
    Participant

[quote quote=760431]

It was served on a plate but without a table cloth. I could have asked for one but I only realized much later and it was consistent for all for the seats. Yes no big fuss but just odd. Not a trick question. I just can’t remember was that done consistently in the past.

You meant Straits Times?

[/quote]

Actually better to write to The Sun. They like a good laugh there.

FDOS_UK
    Participant

Simon

Your posting on BT, not FT 😉

CBaker2
    Participant

You can always travel with Malaysia Air – excellent satay and a tablecloth!

Charles-P
    Participant

I read with dismay and sympathy the suffering endured by TS-Andy on this flight with his meal.

I think the rest of us can only guess at the anguish this must have caused him and his entire family as they too must come to terms with what he has been through.

I’m holding back the tears that express how I’m feeling right now. I’m sad, depressed, lost, confused, and scared. I hope that he gets the counseling and compensation he so richly deserves.

IanFromHKG
    Participant

Obviously TS-Andy you’ve never tried to wash satay sauce out of a pure white linen tablecloth… Do try ?

Maybe TS-Andy has staff for that. Or an unending supply of tablecloths.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls