Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

Drsimon
    Participant

I arrived at BHX for my flight to find it had been cancelled at some point prior to lunchtime for the 1925 flight but I was not aware as had received no email or text even though I had received the check in emails!

That said the staff at BHX rerouted me via Munich which meant a later arrival at cph but only by 1hr so not too bad. And in way of compensation for such I was upped to business which was a nice bonus. The seat was comfy (1a) and I received a full service despite being upped. Hats off to sas for their service.

Pierre
    Participant

Lucky you, Drsimon!
    You were lucky, at first having been upgraded, but secondly having enjoyed the ‘full service’ provided by SAS in C..
    I flew recently from CDG to CPH at 6.00 am, and as a ‘breakfast’ got a cardboard box with two items sushi size. It was so poor that even the stewardess apologized !! On the flight back, a ‘dinner’ was served. As poor as the breakfast..the service dompletely disappeared.
    this paying the full fare.
    SK steps down, probably planning turning a low cost airline shortly..
    This ‘new’ service is being implemented on short haul flights replacing the previous Business/Eco structure.
    this is not done for the benefit of the customers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls