SAS withdraws lounge use.

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

• lesmclaren
    Participant

To add to FDOS mail, I also find that the SAS [short haul] seats although “upgraded” to the modern thin design offer no support to the upper body or neck, at least for a 6ft [1.83m] person like me. Don’t have this issue with the seats on KLM or BA as an example.

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

I arrived at the 3rd party lounge this morning prior to a short hop to CPH with SAS. As I understood the blurb they printed, the cut off date was tomorrow, the 17th. This was also confirmed in the lounge last Tuesday. Today, I was told the agreement will last until February…..the lounge staff in CPH could not confirm or deny. Absolute shambles.

Arrived at the gate as boarding was called (followed 5 mins later by a final call) to find the aircraft hadn’t even landed. Eventually, 35 mins later boarding got under way with absolutely no degree of priority given to premium ….a very full flight so it was a scrum for overheads.

Yesterday i discovered that SAS have again brought forward my return flight by more than 2 hours without informing me.
    This would mean missing a particularly important meeting. The best they would do to ‘help’ was to offer a refund but, for me to book a single was much more expensive than my original ticket so I’ve had to write off the return flight and had to book the return with BA at an additional cost of £400.
    So I’ve incurred the following thanks to SAS and it’s only short haul.

£400 with BA
    £50 to drop my car at another location.
    £20 to change my rail ticket

I wonder how they treat non status customers?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls