SAS. Flight schedule change. No notification.

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• seasonedtraveller
    Participant

I have a flight with SAS 6 days from now.
    It was booked early in December on the SAS website.

Today I received my colleagues flight details & was surprised to see that the flight we are on had been brought forward by 2 hours.

On checking my SAS App, I discovered that my flight time had simply been changed to 2 hours earlier.

No warning from SAS?
    No notification from SAS?
    Nothing……

tomwjsimpson
    Participant

Do you have notifications enabled for the app? I’ve not flown with SAS since ABZ-CPH-NRT last April but I got notifications through the app?

Drsimon
    Participant

its happened to me more times than i care to remember – although more like cancellations – i used to live in BHX and travel to CPH a lot – as well as in laws and other visitors – it got to the point of not booking ticket too far in advance due to all the cancellations – and we were never once notified – numerous times turning up to airport with no flight available and having not been told – although they will often then reroute you at least but not ideal

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

[quote quote=784170]Do you have notifications enabled for the <span class=”vm-hook-outer vm-hook-default”><span class=”vm-hook” style=”color: rgb(0, 153, 0); border-color: transparent transparent rgb(0, 153, 0);”>app</span><span class=”vm-hook-icon” style=”display: inline-block;”></span></span>? I’ve not flown with SAS since ABZ-CPH-NRT last April but I got notifications through the app?

[/quote]

Yes, I have been using the App since it first appeared & notifications are enabled – still nothing from SAS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls