Royal Jordanian A330-200 Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

hashimayesh
    Participant

My family and I rode Royal Jordanian from JFK to AMM.

When we boarded the welcome was decent but better than what I have heard about royal jordanian.

About 1 hour and a half into the flight we where served dinner which was served hot and composed of beef vegetables rice and a cake and juice. The inflight entertainment was good but I think they should add more movies to there selection other than that the in flight entertainment was good.

The seats where pretty comfortable. I liked how they respected sleeping people on board they would not let us open our windows until most people on board where awake but the problem was I had a window seat and badly wanted to look outside.

The people on board where pretty rude, the woman in front of me reclined her seat as far as it could go and it ended up squishing me. 1 hour and a half before arrival we where served breakfast which was cold but nice.

Overall it was a good flight. I would say royal jordanian has room for improvement in puncuality, baggage handling and boarding. I would say they excel in catering and there seats. thats all I have to say about Royal Jordanian I will write another review on our return trip.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls