Royal Brunei to fly daily non-stop from LHR effective October 28

Back to Forum

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nevereconomy 23 May 2018
at 11:08

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• AMcWhirter
    Participant

Royal Brunei is upping capacity ex-London Heathrow from October 28.

Flights will now operate daily and the niche carrier t will drop the DXB stop when flying to Brunei.

It means that Royal Brunei will become a more serious player for other destinations in Asia and Australasia.

More details when available.

capetonianm
    Participant

Excellent airline. I’ve flown on them twice, between FRA/LHR and DXB or RUH/JED (I think). I will just say though that although I am a light drinker, after 2 weeks in Saudi, and booked back on Royal Brunei, my first sector with them, I was gasping for an ice cold frosty, settled back into my lovely leather seat, a beautiful blonde hostie greeted me by name and asked me if I wanted a drink ………… up to that point I wasn’t aware it was a ‘dry’ airline.

nevereconomy
    Participant

Not sure if BWN has been upgraded as it was very grim the last time I was through there. I remember RB as a nice experience for the short SIN-BWN flight, but sorry, dry flying is not for me..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls