Round the World Experts

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

tigerontour
    Participant

Recently booked my Business Class round the world flights with round the world experts who i think are a division of Flightcentre. The service from the Consultant – Paul Jeffels was fantastic. They also offer a travel butler service, giving you a dedicated contact whilst away for any last minute date or route changes- totally free of charge.
    I recently tried to change my dates at the SQ desk in Singapore & it took them 40 minutes to figure out the rules of my ticket & charged me £20 for the privilege.
    Will defiantly be using round the world experts in the future.

HBHLondon
    Participant

I agree that for RTW tickets it is best to use an agent just in case you need an urgent change. If the ticket is issued by one airline but include flights by other airlines of the same alliance, non-issuing airlines are reluctant to help. I have used an agent in Bangkok for many years who is an absolute expert on RTW tickets (Mrs Rani Chawla of Chawla Travel).

stevescoots
    Participant

I have made at least 7 RTW trips, all on OW carriers. every trip I have had to make some change and never had a problem dealing with the airlines direct. (AA, BA, CX)

millionsofmiles
    Participant

to -:

Chawlatravel in Bangkok is close to perfection in issuing F and C-tickets as well as RTWs.
    Over the years I guess I bought around 20 F-Rtn and 2 or 3 RTWs, once TG/UA RTW in F for as much as 112.00 THB, which was just 3500 USD.
    Ranis late father, the founder of the business, knew any and every trick in the IATA fare guidebooks, so they always issued the best tickets.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls