reCaptcha on Forum

Back to Forum

This topic contains 71 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  SimonS1 7 Aug 2019
at 17:16

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)

• SimonS1
    Participant

Same for me at the weekend. I think it was cars. Really frustrating.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Just using my computer in S. Africa for the first time in 4 months, and no captcha needed. Just ticked the box and submit.
    I’ve noticed it doesn’t always ask and sometimes if you don’t get all the cars, buses, or whatever parts of the traffic lights, it makes you do it again, and again!!

Frustrating for sure but not only BT, other sites have it as well and equally frustrating there.

canucklad
    Participant

Just think about it as a free shot at trying to succeed at getting out of an Escape Room : )

1 user thanked author for this post.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I spoke to soon, now having to go through the traffic light and crossing ones, several times!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K1ngston
    Participant

I spoke to soon, now having to go through the traffic light and crossing ones, several times!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It heard you LP… spooky!!!!

PeterCoultas
    Participant

The best Captcha ever recently…. how clever to ask for bridges in pictures where there were also overhead gantries – a nightmare for IT people to program the difference but easy for us…

BPP
    Participant

Mark, Tom.
    Do have a look at the verification used on Shangri La’s Golden Circle site. A simple matter of accurately lining up a ‘missing tile’ in a picture. Takes about 5 seconds.
    BPP

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Hello, will do.
    thank you
    Tom

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Another one is a simple maths question. Can’t remember the sites but I’ve seen it on several for verification purposes.

Henryp1
    Participant

My first post this morning did not require any response, but after an edit it was required.

CathayLoyalist2
    Participant

Three weeks ago I had to select, from a matrix of 20 politicans , all those who were competent. Needless to say I couldnĀ“t get access unitl they changed the criteria to incompetent, now I am in !!

SimonS1
    Participant

Zebra crossings for me today.

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
BT November cover
BT November cover
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls