QF52 SIN-BNE

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

M.Moose
    Participant

Hi, I’m scheduled to fly SIN-BNE (QF52) end Sept. The initial booking showed A330 and upon ticketing it is now a B747.

Anyone been on this flight / plane recently and can comment about the condition on the QF 747 plane used on this sector?

JohnPhelanAustralia
    Participant

Yes, at certain times of the year, with higher demand, QF moves a 744 onto the BNE-SIN route.

The aircraft are in pretty good condition. What class are you flying? The only real downside to the 744s is that the J class beds are the first generation Skybeds (i.e. slightly angled, not fully flat).

But the upside is that QF’s 744s are much more reliable than their A330s!

M.Moose
    Participant

Y this time around. I presume it comes with AVOD? Was trying to figure seat configuration based on seat maps on their website, but can’t find corresponding plane registry.

Glad to hear that it’s more reliable….haven’t flown Qantas and B747 for a very long time. All my business travels have been on have been on B777s or A330s with CX & SQ.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls