QF Spa in Sydney

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Anonymous

First.Class.Please
    Participant

I`ve heard lots of great reviews on the QF First lounge in Sydney.

I`ll be there in a few weeks and my wife has seen online about the Spa treatments, which include a 50 minute one.

This could be great before such a long flight to UK.

Anybody know if this can actually be booked in advance, if so how?

I would imagine there will be limited staff and therefore constraints to how many people can be treated.

Thanks in advance,

AdrianHenryAsia
    Participant

I don’t believe you can book in advance but I’ve had no problem with availability on the day before, so long as you have 3-4 hours to spare

DavidGold
    Participant

You can definitely book in advance. I’m not sure how far ahead but I regularly book 1-2 days before the flight.

rdee123
    Participant

Yes you can, as long as you’re flying First Class. Otherwise, you’ll need to get there earlier, as others have mentioned. The spa (and its reception area) is at the end of the lounge (left). Go straight there upon arrival and book in your treatments!

ThomasCox
    Participant

You can only pre-book if you’re travelling First on a Qantas-operated flight. They have a concierge service that contacts you 24hrs prior to departure. I’ve only ever been travelling on BA-operated flights and -despite the lounge being empty – was told they were fully booked. If you are travelling on BA try contacting the You First concierge service on 0800 408 7667 or +44 161 448 3013 from overseas. They may be able to assist.

I suggest you head to the Rockpool bar in the lounge, get a couple of a glasses of Taittinger and get some lunch at Neil Perry’s excellent restaurant (the salt chilli squid is superb, as is the lobster salad).

AdrianHenryAsia
    Participant

I’m usually flying BA from SYD which is obviously why I can’t book in advance.

Given Oneworld and the JSA I do find it strange they differentiate.

PerthWA
    Participant

Flying QF out of JFK using the BA lounge same thing applies… Forget it.. First, platinum whatever. Only BA customers at elemis JFK so guess its fair only QF in Sydney.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls