Qatar qsuite seat advice

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• cotswoldsw
    Participant

I’ve just booked flights to Sydney on QR (A350-1000) and available seats on the DOH-SYD leg are limited… My gut instinct would be for A or K seats and I’ve got 1K but is this to be avoided? My alternative is 4J. GTSP and Seatguru advice is conflicting, hoping someone out there can share their wisdom? Thanks in advance.

rodders
    Participant

Cotswoldsw

I had seat 1k last week on my flight to Doha, was fine no issues. QR has very good heavy curtains to the galley area so would not be worried, and the toilets are all situated between the two business cabins so no issue from that angle either. I always try and get the rear facing seats as I think they are preferable to the forward facing aisle ones.
    Enjoy.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Pies1311
    Participant

I assume you are travelling by yourself so you are only looking at the window seats, in which case I would recommend the seats that are backward facing. These seats are closer to the window with all the storage etc closer to the sliding door. Whereas the forward facing seats are next to the sliding door with the storage next to the window so they feel a bit more claustrophobic.

So assuming flying backwards was not an issue for you, go with this seat.

Gold-2K
    Participant

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

and this…

Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls