Qatar Airways Qsuites

Back to Forum

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MarkivJ 6 Jul 2018
at 07:48

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• SenatorGold
    Participant

I’m flying with Qatar in their Qsuites on both the B777-300ER and the A350-1000.

Does anyone know which of the window seats are further from the aisle and closer to the window: forward facing or rearward facing?

Many thanks.

rodders
    Participant

hi, its the rearward facing seats, enjoy, I think they are excellent.

SenatorGold
    Participant

Thanks, much appreciated!

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

If you can bear 20 minutes on the subject (amongst others)….

SenatorGold
    Participant

It’s a great review Tom which I much enjoyed.

1 user thanked author for this post.

OneA
    Participant

Yes the backwards flying seats are the window seats certainly on the A350 1000. I see no reason for it to be different on the 300ER.
    I found them a little claustrophobic albeit well laid out.

1 user thanked author for this post.

MarkivJ
    Participant

I had the pleasure of experiencing the QSuites for the first time last night on doha – Bangalore. It was… Incredible, to say the least. With regards to the seat, I will agree that the rear facing seat (right next to the window) is better than the seats facing forward, but to be honest all of them are very very good. I do agree with the earlier comment about it being a bit Claustrophobic, for which I had the privacy door only three fourths open. Overall Incredible!

MarkivJ
    Participant

If I had only one area to nitpick, I will say after having extensively changed both the hard and soft product, I was a bit disappointed with the pillow. It felt more like one of those decorative pillows that you see in living rooms. Not very utilitarian!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls